Monday, June 20, 2011

Part II - Photos from the 2011 Junior League of Fort Collins Terrace & Garden Tour

I attended the 2011 Junior League of Fort Collins Terrace & Garden Tour this past Saturday. 2011 was the 12th time in the past 13 years for me to attend their tour. Below is a second batch of photos that I am posting from the garden tour. I will be adding captions and content over the next several days. I hope you enjoy viewing my photos.

Click on any image to enlarge.

Check out the squirrel on the tree.  Taken at 116 Pearl Street.

An allium taken at 1112 Oak Street.

Sculpture by local artist Jerry Boyle.


A potentilla taken at 1408 Mountain Avenue.


Phygelius.

A snow daisy taken at 711 Mountain Avenue.

Looking up into a huge blue spruce at 116 Pearl Street.

Window boxes on the carriage house at 1408 Mountain.

A candle inside the lamp on the carriage house at 1408 Mountain.

An impressionist style photo of a lady wearing a blue hat. 

Here's a photo showing where the lady above came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment