Saturday, June 18, 2011

Part I - Photos from the 2011 Junior League of Fort Collins Terrace & Garden Tour

I attended the 2011 Junior League of Fort Collins Terrace & Garden Tour today. This year's gardens were in Old Town.  Each garden was either on, or in close proximity to, Mountain Avenue. Below are a few of the photos I captured. I will be adding captions and content over the next several days, but wanted to get these photos posted today.

Click on any image to enlarge.

A rose captured at 1408 Mountain Avenue.

An allium captured at 1112 Oak Street.

A sculptured mask photographed at 1319 Mountain Avenue.

Salvia photographed at 1408 Mountain Avenue.

1319 Mountain Avenue.  

The scene above was captured when peeking through the back deck balusters.

Sun Daisies I captured at 711 Mountain Avenue.

This was photographed at 1408 Mountain Avenue.

The prettiest window box I ever laid eyes on.  The combination of complementary vibrant colors was perfect.  The window box design was created by Weeds Garden Care, LLC of Fort Collins, Colorado.

Another sculptured mask photographed at 1319 Mountain Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment