Monday, July 4, 2011

Help!

I'm still trying to figure out this blogger.com stuff.  I have been unable to import multiple photos from Flickr into one blog post.  I did a little research on Google and it appears that Flickr changed something a couple of years ago that makes it impossible to do so.  I have a hard time believing that is really the case.

So, if you know of a way to import several photos from Flickr into a single post on blogger, please let me know.

Also, I just uploaded several photos from my computer into a post, enlarged them to "large" and was dissappointed with their appearance in my blog.  They weren't particularly sharp and they weren't as bright as they appeared on my computer.  I then posted them on Flickr and imported them, one at a time into separate posts (because that's the way you have to do it - I think), and they looked great.  Hmmm?

Any suggestions would be helpful and apprecitated.

Thanks,

Mike

Below is the same image that I imported from my computer.


Pretty dull and blurry compared to the first image above that I imported from Flickr.  I certainly wouldn't be impressed with the second image if I was visiting this blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Great photography! I use Flickr in connection with my blog and use multiple images per post. I have to import them individually but it is pretty fast. What I do is go to the image I want to import, click on the arrow next to the blogger icon and go to grab the html/bbcode. Highlight the code and copy and paste it into the body of your post where ever you would like the image to be. Hope that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floradora - Thanks for the comment and your suggestion. I finally figured out how to make it work. I can right click and copy the html/bbcode, but when I paste it in my blog I have to use the edit pull down menu. For some reason it won't paste properly if I right click and paste. It's a MAC thing I guess. No telling how many hours I spent trying to figure this out because of that.

    Thanks again,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete